- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Meaning CM’s lights are brighter, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights, that way your stops, turns, tag lights and more will be easily seen and recognized.
- Angled aluminum fuel fill
- Provide a shiner, and better looking feature to your work truck. As well as a no-corrosion zone throughout your in-and-out hauls.
- 4” structural steel channel frame rails
- Our 4" structural channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube.
- 3” steel roll-formed 3/16” channel cross
- These are the toughest most durable subframe on work trucks.
- LED DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- When you are backing up, turning, or hitting those brakes along the road, our LED lights will make your truck bed stand out more and brighter! Our LED lights also use less power than conventional incandescent lights.
- 14,500 lb. rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM’s independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you a best in class towing capacity which is integrated into the entire frame
- Modular Sealed Wiring Harness
- Our wiring harness are designed to withstand the light or harsh conditions they are placed under. Our Modular Sealed Wiring Harness is designed to reduce corrosion, pulling apart, or deterioration.
- 7 way round and 5 way flat electrical plug standard on rear tailboard
- This standard feature allows you to hook on to any trailer and provide quality results.
- 26,000 lb. rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7 way electrical plug
- This is a best in class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that will remain durable throughout your hauls, no matter what they may be. It also contains a 7 way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs.
- Extruded aluminum floor
- Stronger and more durable aluminum floors that reign out against other competitors.
- 3/8” rub rails and stake pockets
- Provides your straps and gives you multiple tie down points throughout your hauling jobs.
- 4” steel channel frame rails
- Our structural 4” channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube.
- Integrated tube headache rack
- Our headache racks are designed with the best and strongest materials to keep you safe when the unexpected happens.
Alternative Flooring Options
Lumber is the most economical and affordable decking solution for end users. Lumber provides a durable, yet easy to replace decking options while still maintaining an entry level price point. CM Truck Beds uses a 2" pine wood flooring.
Blackwood is a wooden lumber product with a rubber insert that is infused throughout the board. It improves traction over typical lumber. With the tactile surface of Blackwood, your cargo is less likely to shift while towing. The rubber used in blackwood is also used for absorbing bullets in indoor gun ranges.
Rumber wood is environmentally friendly, stronger than other composites, and impervious to fluids, mud, oil and UV rays. Rumber boards will not crack, rot or split and they have a traction surface that increases safety. They can be cut with a saw, are easily installed, and are easy to clean.
Gatorhyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gatorhyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM’s best in class 3/16” deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Aluminum Underbody Toolboxes
CM's aluminum underbody toolbox offers customers plenty of storage room as well as a top-notch products for their equipment and tools. With CM's durable aluminum underbody toolbox users’ equipment will remain safe and out of harm’s way.
AL RD Showcase
At CM Truck Beds, our AL RD model is one of our most popular bodies! Tough enough to haul the big loads, while sized in a fashion to fit almost any unit, CM’s AL RD work truck in a professional grade hauling machine.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.