- Steel tubing headache rack with “easy view" window grill
- Designed with the best and strongest materials to keep you safe, our “easy view" window grill headache rack not only protects but provides ample room to see when backing up your vehicle.
- 4" structural steel channel frame rails
- Our structural 4" channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube. Furthermore, we don’t use roll formed runners, making our structure stronger than any on the market.
- 26,000 lb. rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7-way electrical plug
- This is a best in class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that will remain durable throughout your hauls, no matter what they may be. It also contains a 7 way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs. Our best in class trough is standard on the ER model making attachment to gooseneck trailers easier than any in the business.
- 4 – Airline track tie downs
- More versatile tie down points that are stronger and remain strong throughout the entire hauling process.
- Aluminum side rail cap
- CM’s better looking and strong aluminum side rail caps will have a more finished approach and longevity that outweigh our competitors.
- 1/8" steel tread plate deck
- This strong and long-lasting deck is designed for heavy duty work, withstanding the rigorous work conditions that our bodies are placed under. Compare to other bodies on the market which use 11 gauge and 13 gauge floors.
- Aluminum cast insert for LED rear lights and tag
- When buying an ER, we know that you are looking for the best looking, longest lasting materials. That’s why we use cast aluminum housings, which look better and won’t corrode like many of our competitors housings.
- Modular sealed wiring harness
- Our wiring harness are designed to withstand the light or harsh conditions they are placed under. Our Modular Sealed Wiring Harness is designed to reduce corrosion, pulling apart, or deterioration.
- 7 way round and 5 way flat electrical plug standard on rear tailboard
- This standard feature allows you to hook on to any trailer and provide quality results.
- 14,500 lb. rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM’s independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you a best in class towing capacity which is integrated into the entire frame.
- 3" steel roll-formed 3/16" channel cross members
- These are the toughest most durable subframe on work trucks.
- LED Stop, turn, tail, back-up, and tag lights in skirt
- Meaning CM’s lights are brighter, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights, that way your stops, turns, tag lights and more will be easily seen and recognized.
- Recessed tool boxes with locking chrome T-Handle compression latch (4 standard)
- These toolboxes have a better seal as well a compression latch that will ensure there is no moisture inside your boxes.
- Stainless fenders and aluminum tread plate trim
- A durable and better-looking fender that will serve you well on the road. Our stainless fenders will also last longer and not corrode.
- Cast aluminum angled fuel fill
- Want to make sure that you don’t have issues fueling your truck, check our angled fuel fill which ensures that you won’t have to worry about fueling your work truck or splashing fuel back on yourself.
Gator Hyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gator hyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM’s best in class 3/16” deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Our CM Bail Spike allows users to haul bales of hay. This CM Truck Bed options is hydraulically operated and makes hauling hay simpler and quicker.
30,000LB B&W Turnover ball
The CM Truck Bed 30,000lb. B&W Turnover Ball options gives users a heavier weight rating and flexibility to haul 5th wheel. This options also allows user to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
B&W 5th Wheel Companion
This option allows users to haul 5th wheel. The B&W 5th Wheel Companion also allows users to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
Color Primer Only
CM’s color primer option is a great way to keep your hauler body in good shape, as well as style. Our primer will prevent rust and corrosion developing on your truck body and give customers a peace of mind to travel off road or on untreated roads
CM Truck Beds ultimate work truck, the ER Model, gives you the durability and styling you need to have the best-in-class hauler when it comes to truck beds. Popular with our show truck users, ranchers, and high end transporters, CM Truck Beds’ ER provides: top quality LED lighting, a durable headache rack, super resilient powdercoat finish, and eye-catching design.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.